Our litigation team’s approach to contractual disputes is conciliatory, commercial and practical. We want to see the dispute resolved as quickly as possible, at the lowest possible cost and on your terms, so you can get back to business. We have been advising Victorian businesses, individuals and contractors on contractual disputes for over 35 years, and know how to navigate a dispute to achieve the best outcome for you.
Our approach to Contractual Disputes
Our approach involves sitting down with you so that we can understand how the dispute arose, the relationships between the parties, what outcome you are looking for and what the other party’s drivers are. We will then provide you with advice on the best strategy to adopt that is most likely to secure the results you want to see.
Our litigation team have the skills and expertise to advise on all types of contractual disputes. Our services include:
- Advising on prospects;
- Strategic advice on the most appropriate dispute resolution approach;
- Letters of demand and responses;
- Statutory demands and claims;
- Preparing, filing and serving your claim and statement of claim;
- Acting for you throughout the Court proceedings, arbitration or mediation, and recommending and engaging barristers on your behalf;
- Advising and assisting with the VCAT process, if it is an option; and
- Acting for you in recovery proceedings.
Why work with Beck Legal?
Beck Legal understands that litigation is expensive, time consuming and stressful. We generally view it as a last resort and will only recommend it if we consider your prospects of success are reasonable and you have a good chance of actually recovering your loss, damage and legal costs from the other party. Our litigation team will work with you to come up with the best resolution strategy and will work hard to achieve the outcomes you are looking for.
For more information about our contractual disputes services, get in touch today.