With the announcement of further measures being implemented to curb the spread of COVID-19 we take this opportunity to notify our clients and referrers of the measures Beck Legal have taken to protect the health of our people and broader community whilst maintaining complete business continuity.
Over the past three years we have invested in a range of technologies which have automated all our processes allowing us to facilitate client outcomes without physical contact.
Several of our staff for some time have been working securely on a remote access basis and we have at our disposal several conferencing capabilities which we can deploy for all clients and referrers.
We are capable and committed to staying in contact with all of those who continue to support our business.
Some of the technologies we are using include:
- DocuSign for electronic signing of contracts and documents
- Smartphone scanning applications for documents
- Online verification of identity (VOI) measures to remove the need for face-to-face interviews
- Zoom meetings for video teleconferencing
- Online portals
- Secure remote workspaces for all our Beck Legal team
We are continuing to service all clients and facilitate their legal outcomes in all areas, these being property, employment law, estate and succession planning, commercial, local government and litigation.
If we can assist in anyway, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team on 03 5445 3333.